California Elite Soccer Club. We Know, It's Not The Time You Put In, It's What You Put Into The Time.
The California Elite Soccer Club Mission is to consistently provide an encouraging environment that embraces the values of positive character, self worth, physical well-being, accountability, sportsmanship, and collaboration while pursuing excellence in a competitive soccer arena.
The CESC Difference
Winning on the field is paramount but developing young people to win off the field is equally important.
We take pride in developing extraordinary players, that typically matriculate to outstanding Universities and Colleges.
California Elite Soccer Club participates in the prestigious Coast Soccer League (CSL). CSL provides structure and provides a quality structure and a professional gaming circuit for approximately 2000 teams, over 180 clubs and more than 30,000 players during a season.
The California Elite Soccer Club Vision is to present the best opportunity for every player to achieve optimal success (development) through acquired knowledge and experience, social interaction, and learned life concepts.
The California Elite Soccer Club values the development of meaningful relationships to be the foundation of which ensures success on and off the field of play. This unity will provide a nurturing atmosphere that encourages and inspires a lifelong appreciation for discipline, teamwork, and the competitive pursuit of victory with honor.
Focus on Players
CESC makes decisions that serve each and every one of our players well. Our infrastructure nets quality play via a sophisticated learning system based upon quality training focused development of psychological, technical and tactical skills. We encourage our players to grow in a competitive arena.
We appreciate every win “Earned”. Our scorecard speaks for itself. Yet, we are equally focused on quality progression and the long-term benefits of focused development. Experience our “Whole-Player” development coaching structure by attending one of our sought after training opportunities.
- Each individual involved will display the highest level of character.
- Each individual involved is provided with the opportunity to develop as a player, and/or a coach, as well as a person.
- Each individual involved will embrace a “one club” approach. This requires attention to detail and the maintenance of appropriate supportive working relationships at all times.
- Each individual involved will be a part of a platform to succeed through high level soccer coaching, performance education, and the development of technical, tactical, physical, psychological and social aspects of the game.
- We will endeavor to produce players with the skills, qualities and attributes needed to perform in the competitive soccer arena at the highest levels through the delivery of high quality coaching and our ELITE system for player development.
- We will always attempt to put the development of individuals before the results of teams.
- We will strive to develop balanced young people by teaching, instilling and up-holding the California Elite Soccer Clubs mission, vision, core values, and philosophy.
- The club will remain flexible to new ideas while remaining consistent and respectful of the outstanding history and tradition that has been earned.
Our relationship with our players does not end when the soccer season ends. We continue to provide exit strategies as they grow pas the Under 16 age bracket. Exit strategies include: college placement, professional play, a coaching job, etc. Our coaching methods, player performance and professional operation allow us to develop strong relationships with numerous colleges and universities. It is our pleasure to assist our students as they pursue options to the collegiate level. Exposure to college soccer sets California Elite Soccer Club apart from other clubs. All players who aspire to participate in soccer at the collegiate level will be exposed to information about the following: recruitment process, levels of play, regulation, rule differences between divisions, coaching philosophies and we will address many recruiting myths.